Learn how to harness the Agile methodology from a World-Class Trainer w/ Deep Expertise in Scrum. Eric Rapin provides lively, interactive Workshops to immerse your team in the heart of Scrum. Discover how Scrum can transform your organization. They’ll leave confident knowing how to lead your organization to higher performance.
- Intro to Agile and Scrum
- Scrum core elements and practices
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Hands–on Scrum simulation
- Scrum meetings: planning, standup, refinement, review, retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts
- Leading self-organizing teams
- Distributed teams
- User stories and estimation
- Planning Metrics
- Effectively initiating a Scrum project
- Optional Topics: topics specific to your circumstances
- Customer Discovery
- Validated Experiments
- Bias and Testing Hypotheses
- Road Mapping
- User Story Mapping
- Prioritization Techniques
- Product Backlog
- User stories and story slicing
- Role of the PO during execution
A 2-day, hands-on, highly interactive workshop where participants will practice facilitating Agile’s most impactful meeting, the retrospective. Using the pattern described in “Agile Retrospectives” by Derby and Larsen, participants will practice retrospective facilitation and receive valuable feedback in the process. By the end of the workshop, they will leave understanding basic design principles, basic facilitation skills, and have a small number of methods and activities they can take back to their orgs. to aid their learning and improvement efforts.
A half- to full-day, hands-on, highly interactive workshop where participants will create:
- User Story Maps to represent customer workflows.
- User Personas
- Slicing for essential value
- Walking the features with customers/team
- How Story Maps feed directly to your Product Backlog
Lucid Agile specialize in facilitating retrospectives, for sprints/iterations, projects, leadership teams, or entire organizations.
Coaching by Lucid Agile can be provided at the individual, team, organizational, and leadership level. Engagements can be one-time or ongoing and are always driven by client need. Coaching Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches is our speciality.
Interested in virtual training?
Lucid Agile deliver virtual courses including Certified Scrum Master® and Certified Scrum Product Owner®